THIS BLOG IS CLOSED.
3 comentarios
I finally manage to recover my blog some days ago.. here are all my downloads + the downloads I upload to my tumblr (patterns, clothes, millions of hair retextures and things I'm making for myself are also uploaded there)

*EDIT
If you need anything you can find my on my Tumblr page and feel free to send an ask. I will reply in time, since I check out that blog everyday now. If you come back to that page looking for your reply and don't find it, just click on the Directory tag in the menu. You will find a section there called Tags inside that section just look for the Replies category and then just look for your message and my reply.

I wish you all the best.*hug*

3 comentarios :

  1. I hopes someday you'll make such beautiful creations again, I really love yours :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello there! I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm still playing and creating stuff for the sims, just moved to TUMBLR. You can visit if you want, just click here

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar