Ernie
8 comentarios
  • ESPAÑOL.
Esta zebra fue a pedido de Sol. Ves que si la hice? jaja es bonita, empece a hacer las manchas yo misma hasta que vi que venian como una sola mancha, y pense.. Queda mas bonito asi jaja, asi que me dedique a la carita, el cuerpo las orejitas, en fin a todo menos a las manchas :D y creo que salio bonita. nose :P. Espero que te guste sol.
  • ENGLISH.
This zebra was at the request of Sol. You see that if I did? haha pretty. spots started doing it myself, until I saw who came as a single spot, and thought .. It is so nice but haha, so I engaged in face, body, the ears, in short everything but the spots: D and I think it came out beautiful. nose: P. Hope you like sol.

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH.  THE GOOGLE TRADUCTOR IS BAD WITH ME :(

8 comentarios :

  1. Solcito,,*12/04/2011

    Hola wandi, aahi es bello! aunque lo voy a comevertir en mujer :P jajaaj no tenia ni ideeea de que aparecian las manchitas para hacerlo pero aun asi me gusta es tierni ii la cariita mas que naada, thank you, besii.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jaja si vienen la manchitas jaja pero bueno, me alegr que te gustara y la gatita Meredith tambien! ♥ un beso sol.

      Eliminar
  2. Anónimo12/12/2011

    With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.
    my blog is about [url=http://cheapfamilyvacations.blogspot.com/]cheap family vacations[/url].

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I do not know really, but I use "my free copyright" to protect my posts

      Eliminar
  3. Anónimo12/21/2011

    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anónimo12/21/2011

    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love your pets :)

    ResponderEliminar