My Mashup Walls
17 comentarios
 MY MASHUP. CLOSED.
 

DOWNLOAD - DESCARGA
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 MY MASHUP. OLD SIMPLICITY
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
MY MASHUP. THE SMALLEST JUNGLE IN THE WORLD
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
MY MASHUP. GARRET

  • ESPAÑOL.
La cosa esta asi, me gustan tanto las paredes de my mashup que decidi convertirlas para los sims 3 (claro, solo las q aun no estan convertidas) espero que les gusten, todas son TOTALMENTE recolorables, menos "the smallest jungle in the world” beso

  • ENGLISH. 
The thing is this, I like so much teh my mashup's walls so I decided to converted this for The Sims 3 (of course, only the not yet converted) I hope you like them, they are all TOTALLY recolored, less "The Smallest jungle in the world" kiss
ALL THE CREDITS TO ISY.

17 comentarios :

  1. thank you! I love this walls ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo7/18/2011

    oh so lovely

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this walls! thanks you so much <33333333

    ResponderEliminar
  4. *Angels singing*

    These are Awesome! Thanks so much for converting these and sharing them! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Anónimo7/18/2011

    Oh i really need this walls for Sims 3 cause they are my fav. walls ever..thanks for it!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you guys for this sweet comments! and amanda *Angels singing* hahahaha this make me laugh :P

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Anónimo7/18/2011

    cada vez haces cosas mas lindas! muchas gracias hacia tiempo que queria estas paredes en mi juego <33

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the banner looks awesome :) and so does your site!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you Christina you're too kind, I love your site Sims Vintage so much, your pictures are just amazing!

      Eliminar
  9. this is so nice...
    congratulation..................
    Elke

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Oh this is great!! Thank you so much for converting these, they are my favorite walls.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello simsinspring,

    I really appreciate your favor for my walls & floors but please ask and/or inform me in future BEFORE you upload such a huge converted collection of my textures. (see my T.O.U: http://my-mashup.net/about)

    Greets, Isi from my-mashup.net

    ResponderEliminar
  12. hallo simsingspring du hast wunderschöne sachen gemacht gefallen mir sehr gut
    Lg.diana

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Your walls totally rock and are my most favorite in game! Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Is there anyways we'll be able to have these Wall downloadable again? Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Is there anyways we'll be able to have these Wall downloadable again? Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar