Sleepy Baby
8 comentarios

  • ESPAÑOL.
Hola, estoy haciendo la casa de la pelicula "The Notebook" y me parecio que necesitaba hacer unas cuantas patterns para las habitaciones de los niños, y lo que empezaron siendo solo unas 10 patterns, terminaron siendo 33. espero que les gusten tanto como a mi y que las disfruten. John no te preocupes estoy haciendo la casa, solo que me estoy esforzando mucho porque quiero que sea divina ya que disfruto el hacerla y piensa mudar a mis sims ahi, cuando sea convierta en Joven-Adulto. un beso
  • ENGLISH.
Hi, I'm doing the house from the movie "The Notebook" and I found I needed to do a few patterns for children's rooms, and what began as only some 10 patterns, ended up being 33. I hope you like them as much as me and enjoy them. John do not worry I'm doing the house, only that I am trying hard because I want to be divine because I enjoy it and plan to move my sims there, when young-adult becomes. kiss
thanks to..

8 comentarios :

  1. muchisimas gracias ya las descargue y instale y son hermosas! todo lo que haces es bello

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) ok!! muchos gracias tome su tiempo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I downloaded these patterns ~ I am on patch 1.26 and have pets installed. The launcher installed them fine, i exited the launcher and reopened to make sure they were still installed; which they were. I went in game and searched through every catagory but can't find them anywhere. Do you know which catagory they were supposed to be located please :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anónimo12/10/2011

    Wonderful Pattern!!! Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Anónimo1/08/2012

    Do you wish to get lot more targeted free visitors from search engines for your website almost effortlessly? Well, with more exposure across the internet it's possible. But most website owners are yet not aware of how to get the popularity that multiplies itself within days. As lot of internet marketers say, this backlink and traffic service can bring potentially thousands of visitors to almost any website. So just visit http://xrumerservice.org to get started. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That's awsome! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ResponderEliminar