I'm SICK.
1 comentario

  • ESPAÑOL.
hace unas semanas que tengo tos, como, mucha, enserio.. y todos los  doctores me decian que solo era un resfriado, y me daban todo tipo de remedios asquerosos! menos uno que tenia sabor a frutilla ♥en fin, hace unos dias m empezo a agarrar una fiebre terrible! y fui al medico otra vez y me dijo que tenia gripe .. no me lo podria haber dicho antes? y el punto es que estoy muy mal y ahora me voy a mi camita a comer galletitas de chocolate con leche y ver FRIENDS, tambien tengo que avisarles que mis sims andan mal... otra vez, y recien ayer los desinstale y los volvi a instalar mañana o mas tarde voy a jugar un poco para terminar por lo menos una de las casas que me pidieron y tienen que saberlo, la estaba haciendo. pero el juego se cerraba solo y no se guardaba nada u.u en fin aca termina el post, me voy a mi camita, besos
  • ENGLISH. 
a few weeks ago that I have a cough, like, a lot, really .. and all the doctors told me it was just a cold and gave me all kinds of remedies disgusting! except one who had strawberry flavored
finally, a few days ago M started to grab a terrible fever! and went to the doctor again and told me I had flu .. what could I have said before? and the point is that I'm wrong and now I'm going to my bed to eat cookies with milk chocolate and watch FRIENDS, also I have to tell them that my sims are bad ... again, and just yesterday the uninstall and reinstall them again tomorrow or later I'll play a bit to finish at least one of the houses and have asked me to know, I was doing. but the game just closed and nothing was saved uu finally end the post here, I go to my bed, kiss

1 comentario :

  1. Anónimo12/28/2012

    With this, you would be comfortable with your therapist, especially
    if the company would suggest this therapist for you themselves.
    The precise assortment of hrs might be distinctive basically by neighborhood laws and regulations and the studying institution.
    A respiratory therapist has one of the most versatile positions within the health sector.
    My weblog ... sohoriir.blinkweb.com

    ResponderEliminar